Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

JERK ALERT "DIRTY SLURS" LP

 
ER-12 Jerk Alert "Dirty Slurs" LP
this is fantastic, raw punk from Bloomington, Indiana with a slight, wild garage edge of Loli and The Chones mixed with some straight forward hardcore punk… …but the emphasis here is very much on punk. Wild punk with killer female vocals. …. you know what, this is gonna be my record of the year…I know it…damn, it’s only just January so it’s all down hill from here! Seriously, I honestly don’t think anything is gonna top this for me…what is it about Bloomington and this amazing breed of original, raw punk rock? Jerk Alert have that wonderful rabid edge of Bloomington greats…that’s the sound I’d kill for…I’m so overly impressed. I knew this would rule...but Jesus Christ. This record has it all for me…in spades, it’s fun, vicious, imaginative and raw…ask me in December and I’ll bet I stick by this being my record of 2009. - No Front Teeth Review
Order Here: http://eradicatorrecords.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment